Do’s and Don’ts in chatGPT
- Be clear and specific with your questions or prompts.
- Be respectful and courteous in your language and tone.
- Provide context when necessary to help ChatGPT understand the context of your question.
- Feel free to ask follow-up questions or clarify responses that you don’t fully understand.
- Experiment with different phrasings or wording if you’re not getting the results you’re looking for.
- Keep in mind that ChatGPT is an AI language model and may not have a perfect understanding of all topics or contexts.
- Use offensive or inappropriate language.
- Ask ChatGPT to perform illegal or harmful actions.
- Expect ChatGPT to have personal opinions or beliefs, as it is designed to provide objective and factual information.
- Use ChatGPT to spread misinformation or propaganda.
- Over-rely on ChatGPT for important decisions or information without verifying it from other sources.
Overall, treating ChatGPT with respect and using it responsibly will ensure that you get the best results from this powerful tool.